COVID -19 UPDATE: national lockdown
In accordance with the latest government guidelines, Sudbury Tourist Information Centre is currently closed for walk in enquiries.
You can still get in touch by phone or email:
Call: 01787 881320
And while you are browsing why not visit Sudbury’s Virtual High Street for a one stop resource of local independent shops, pubs, cafes, visitor attractions and more!
When back open, Sudbury Tourist Information Centre should be on all visitors lists. It offers a wide range of services for residents and visitors alike. The award winning centre has been managed by Sudbury Town Council since 2011. This was previously located in the library which is in the former Corn Exchange and the tourist information centre was just inside the door and on the left. Please check the town council website or email for re-opening and location details
The friendly and highly trained members of staff can help you with your visit to Sudbury in so many ways including ideas for fantastic days out or weekends away. They can also help you: –
- Book accommodation anywhere in England
- Pick up theatre programmes and events lists
- Buy books, maps, walks and cycle route guides of local places of interest
- Get great ideas for keeping children entertained during the holidays
- Help tourists to get the most out of their visit to Sudbury
- Book tickets for National Express, Felix and Klarners coach trips and journeys
- Book local guided walks
- Book tickets for Colchester Zoo
- Opening hours:
- Monday – Thursday; 9.30 am – 4.30 pm.
- Friday; 9.30 am – 4 pm.
- Saturday; 10 am – 2.30 pm
- Sudbury Tourist Information Centre, The Library, Market Hill, Sudbury, Suffolk. CO10 2EN.
Contact details: Telephone 01787 881320.
Twitter: @moreSudbury Facebook: SudburyTIC
We really do look forward to your visit and to making you feel welcome in Sudbury, we have a lot of information to help you with and can help you save money as well!