Sudbury Tourist Information Centre should be on all visitors lists. It is located in the town library on Market Hill and offers a wide range of services for residents and visitors alike. The award winning centre has been managed by Sudbury Town Council since 2011. The library itself is in the former Corn Exchange and the tourist information centre is just inside the door and on the left.
The friendly and highly trained members of staff can help you with your visit to Sudbury in so many ways including ideas for fantastic days out or weekends away. They can also help you: –
- Book accommodation anywhere in England
- Pick up theatre programmes and events lists
- Buy books, maps, walks and cycle route guides of local places of interest
- Get great ideas for keeping children entertained during the holidays
- Help tourists to get the most out of their visit to Sudbury
- Book tickets for National Express, Felix and Klarners coach trips and journeys
- Book local guided walks
- Book tickets for Colchester Zoo
- Opening hours:
- Monday – Thursday; 9.30 am – 4.30 pm.
- Friday; 9.30 am – 4 pm.
- Saturday; 10 am – 2.30 pm
- Sudbury Tourist Information Centre, The Library, Market Hill, Sudbury, Suffolk. CO10 2EN.
Contact details: Telephone 01787 881320.
Twitter: @moreSudbury Facebook: SudburyTIC
We really do look forward to your visit and to making you feel welcome in Sudbury, we have a lot of information to help you with and can help you save money as well!