Look for the posters displayed in your favourite Christmas Windows and either vote online or use the entry form which will be printed in the Sudbury Mercury from the 19th November, for your chance to win a hamper donated by Waitrose Sudbury. Read more ….
To vote online go to http://sudbury.thebestofcompetitions.co.uk/
29 retailers and businesses throughout Sudbury Town Centre are taking part including;
The Bread Shop – Gainsborough Street
Painters Restaurant – Gainsborough Street
Bazaar – Gainsborough Street
Coversure Insurance Services – Station Road
Wardale William Opticians– Gainsborough Street
Shear Genius – Friars Street
Flowers & Balloons – Station Road
Nanook – Friars Street
Café Jaqui – North Street
Heath Foods for You – Friars Street
M&Co – North Street
North Street Studio – North Street
Wildlife Garden – Station Road
Fanboo – Borehamgate Precinct
Twentea One – North Street
Barber Shop – Gainsborough Street
Barber Shop – King Street
Juniper Flowers – North Street
Angelo Smith – North Street
St Nicholas Hospice – Gainsborough Street
Holmes & Hills Solicitors – North Street
The Jewellery Studio – Friars Street
YMCA Charity Shop – Market Hill
Amor Interior – Friars Street
Winch & Blatch – Market Hill
Serendipity Gifts – North Street
EACH – North Street
Stag & Doe Jewellers – North Street
Creative Couture Salon – North Street
The draw will take place on the 21st December and the winner of the Waitrose hamper will be contacted before the 1st January 2016.
Terms and Conditions for the Sudbury Town Team competitions
- No purchase necessary. For free entry into the Christmas Window or Best Mince Pie competitions, write in for a free prize draw slip from Jane Hatton, 8 Prospect Hill, Great Cornard, Sudbury CO10 0PG
- Entry to the free prize draw is open to anyone over 18 years only.
- Participates must have a full postal address to participate.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules, illegible, incomplete or altered will be disqualified.
- The entry instructions form part of these rules.
- It is a condition of the entry that the winner’s name will be used for promotional purposes and will be required to have their photography taken when collecting the prize.
- There are no alternative prizes to those stated.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The draw will take place at the next Town Team meeting following the end of each month. The winner will be chosen at random from all proper entries received by the closing date by an independent adjudicator whose decision shall be final.
- Notification of the winners will take place following the Town Team meeting.
- The name of the winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Jane Hatton, TCDM, 8 Prospect Hill, Great Cornard, CO10 0PG.
- The decision of the Town Team is final.
- If any of the prizes are unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, then the Town Team will be entitled to dispose of the prize as they think fit without any liability to the winner for having done so. A period of one month will be allowed after notification to the supplied contact details for the winner to claim their prize.