Everyone is welcome to come to Sudbury Bowls Club Open Day on 24th and 25th September between 10am and 2pm in Quay Lane, Sudbury. Have a go free of charge or just to see what the club has to offer. Also find out about Beat the Street and enter the free prize draw with a chance to with a Healthy Hamper donated by Tesco (…)
For more information contact Susan on 07582 161566 or visit www.sudburybowlsclub.com”.
Terms and Conditions for the Free Prize Draw:
- No purchase necessary. For free entry into free prize draw, complete the prize draw slip available at Sudbury Bowls on 24th and 25th September.
- Entry to the free prize draw is open to anyone over 18 years only.
- Participates must have a full postal address to participate.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules, illegible, incomplete or altered will be disqualified.
- The entry instructions form part of these rules.
- It is a condition of the entry that the winner’s name will be used for promotional purposes and will be required to have their photography taken when collecting the prize.
- There are no alternative prizes to those stated.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The draw will take place at 2pm on the 25th September. The winner will be chosen at random from all proper entries received by the closing date by an independent adjudicator whose decision shall be final.
- Notification of the winners will take place as soon as possible.
- The name of the winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Jane Hatton, TCDM, 8 Prospect Hill, Great Cornard, CO10 0PG.
- The decision of the organisers is final.
- If any of the prizes are unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, then the organisers will be entitled to dispose of the prize as they think fit without any liability to the winner for having done so. A period of one month will be allowed after notification to the supplied contact details for the winner to claim their prize.