Vote for your favourite Christmas window and enter a free prize draw with the chance to win a Waitrose Christmas Hamper donated by Waitrose Sudbury. Look out for the posters in the windows to vote online or details in the Sudbury Mercury from 19th November. Click for Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions for the Sudbury Town Team competitions
- No purchase necessary. For free entry into the Christmas Window or Best Mince Pie competitions, write in for a free prize draw slip from Jane Hatton, 8 Prospect Hill, Great Cornard, Sudbury CO10 0PG
- Entry to the free prize draw is open to anyone over 18 years only.
- Participates must have a full postal address to participate.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules, illegible, incomplete or altered will be disqualified.
- The entry instructions form part of these rules.
- It is a condition of the entry that the winner’s name will be used for promotional purposes and will be required to have their photography taken when collecting the prize.
- There are no alternative prizes to those stated.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The draw will take place at the next Town Team meeting following the end of each month. The winner will be chosen at random from all proper entries received by the closing date by an independent adjudicator whose decision shall be final.
- Notification of the winners will take place following the Town Team meeting.
- The name of the winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Jane Hatton, TCDM, 8 Prospect Hill, Great Cornard, CO10 0PG.
- The decision of the Town Team is final.
- If any of the prizes are unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, then the Town Team will be entitled to dispose of the prize as they think fit without any liability to the winner for having done so. A period of one month will be allowed after notification to the supplied contact details for the winner to claim their prize.