Sudbury Farmers Market is now one of the busiest town centre Farmers Markets in Suffolk. The market is held on the last Friday of each month in St. Peter’s, Market Hill in the centre of Sudbury between 9.30am and 2pm – Free Entry. Friday, 30 September visit the Beat the Street stand and enter the free prize draw with a top prize (…) of a free one day pass to the Kingfisher Leisure Centre and also you first chance to win a Beattie the Hedgehog.
Terms and Conditions for the Free Prize Draw:
- No purchase necessary. For free entry into free prize draw, complete the prize draw slip available at Sudbury Farmers Market on 30th September 2016.
- Entry to the free prize draw is open to anyone over 18 years only.
- Participates must have a full postal address to participate.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules, illegible, incomplete or altered will be disqualified.
- The entry instructions form part of these rules.
- It is a condition of the entry that the winner’s name will be used for promotional purposes and will be required to have their photography taken when collecting the prize.
- There are no alternative prizes to those stated.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The draw will take place at 1.30pm on the 30th September. The winner will be chosen at random from all proper entries received by the closing date by an independent adjudicator whose decision shall be final.
- Notification of the winners will take place as soon as possible.
- The name of the winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Jane Hatton, TCDM, 8 Prospect Hill, Great Cornard, CO10 0PG.
- The decision of the organisers is final.
- If any of the prizes are unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, then the organisers will be entitled to dispose of the prize as they think fit without any liability to the winner for having done so. A period of one month will be allowed after notification to the supplied contact details for the winner to claim their prize.