Seven restaurants, cafes and bakers in Sudbury will be asking their customers to vote for their favourite mince pie from the 23rd November with the chance to win some great prizes (Read more…..)
including a cream tea for two at the Secret Garden, a meal for two at Pizza Express (excluding drinks), £10 voucher for the Courtyard Café at The Bridge Project or £10 Sainsbury’s voucher.
Vote for your favourite mince pie in Sudbury at:
|Bridge Project Courtyard Café, 20 Gainsborough St|
|Painters of Sudbury, 11 Gainsborough Street|
|Sainsbury’s, 66 Cornard Road|
|The Bread Shop, 4 Gainsborough Street|
|The Rude Strawberry, 5 Friars Street|
|The Secret Garden, 21 Friars Street|
|Twentea One Café, 21 North Street|
The Competition will run from the 23rd November to the 14th December 2015. The winning Mince Pie will be announced on the 21st December 2015 and the prize draw winners will be contacted by the 8th January 2016.
Terms and Conditions for the Sudbury Town Team competitions
- No purchase necessary. For free entry into the Christmas Window or Best Mince Pie competitions, write in for a free prize draw slip from Jane Hatton, 8 Prospect Hill, Great Cornard, Sudbury CO10 0PG
- Entry to the free prize draw is open to anyone over 18 years only.
- Participates must have a full postal address to participate.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules, illegible, incomplete or altered will be disqualified.
- The entry instructions form part of these rules.
- It is a condition of the entry that the winner’s name will be used for promotional purposes and will be required to have their photography taken when collecting the prize.
- There are no alternative prizes to those stated.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The draw will take place at the next Town Team meeting following the end of each month. The winner will be chosen at random from all proper entries received by the closing date by an independent adjudicator whose decision shall be final.
- Notification of the winners will take place following the Town Team meeting.
- The name of the winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Jane Hatton, TCDM, 8 Prospect Hill, Great Cornard, CO10 0PG.
- The decision of the Town Team is final.
- If any of the prizes are unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, then the Town Team will be entitled to dispose of the prize as they think fit without any liability to the winner for having done so. A period of one month will be allowed after notification to the supplied contact details for the winner to claim their prize.