A stand organised by the Sudbury VASP will be providing information on wellbeing at Sudbury Library this week as well as a market stall on Thursday to promote World Mental Health Day. The Sudbury Voluntary and Statutory Partnership (VASP) stand on mental health will be in Sudbury Library this week promoting (…)
wellbeing in the community. The stand offers a selection of leaflets from across the partnership on how to improve wellbeing as well as promoting awareness of Mental Health.As well as a stand in the Library, the VASP will be hosting a market stall on the 13th of October in Sudbury Town centre from 10am-2pm with free advice from the VASP’s experienced partners.
The Sudbury VASP is an informal partnership dedicated to improving mental health services and awareness.
Cllr Jan Osborne, Portfolio holder for Community Capacity Building and Engagement commented “The Sudbury VASP provides a vital contribution to the local communities by trying to improve mental health wellbeing and to dispel the stigma surrounding it. As a partner in the Sudbury VASP, we at Babergh District Council are proud to support awareness on mental health and to provide continued support for Health and Wellbeing in our Communities.”
Terms and Conditions for the Free Prize Draw:
- No purchase necessary. For free entry into free prize draw, complete the prize draw slip available at Sudbury Market on 13th October2016.
- Entry to the free prize draw is open to anyone over 18 years only.
- Participates must have a full postal address to participate.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules, illegible, incomplete or altered will be disqualified.
- The entry instructions form part of these rules.
- It is a condition of the entry that the winner’s name will be used for promotional purposes and will be required to have their photography taken when collecting the prize.
- There are no alternative prizes to those stated.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The draw will take place at 2pm on the 13th October. The winner will be chosen at random from all proper entries received by the closing date by an independent adjudicator whose decision shall be final.
- Notification of the winners will take place as soon as possible.
- The name of the winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Jane Hatton, TCDM, 8 Prospect Hill, Great Cornard, CO10 0PG.
- The decision of the organisers is final.
- If any of the prizes are unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, then the organisers will be entitled to dispose of the prize as they think fit without any liability to the winner for having done so. A period of one month will be allowed after notification to the supplied contact details for the winner to claim their prize.